OMNICHANNEL SOLUTION FOR YOUR MEMBERS
If you’re looking for modern-day fitness game-changers, then look no further. Hear how Dr. Jason Russell from Optimum Performance Sports (OPS) embraces an omnichannel solution for his members. Working in collaboration with Freemotion From iFIT, and ROR Partners, OPS will maximize their member journey.
In this fascinating discussion between Dr Russell, Dan Toigo and Jeff Esswein from the Freemotion Team as well as ROR Partners’ Executive Chairman, Tom Lapcevic, you will learn how gym operators can reach, motivate and support members wherever they’re at.
- The global pandemic changed our world. There’s no question. At Freemotion, we believe that it transformed our industry and allowed us to be catapulted forward at a quicker rate than we might have expected, if we’d not experienced Covid-19.
- In March last year, Freemotion’s Jeff Esswein coined the phrase – “gyms without walls” to describe how gyms closed their doors and moved to an online offering, engaging and motivating members who couldn’t workout at the gym. Over the past 12 months Freemotion has been working with clients such as OPS to turn this phrase into reality.
- Together with Freemotion Dr Jason Russell and his team looked to capitalize on the iFIT opportunity. Dan talks about why iFIT is a powerful solution for operators, showcasing the direct correlation between results for members, attrition, as well as how it motivates people to lead healthier lives. Jason then talks about how iFIT has enabled OPS to onboard and market themselves in a new and unique way. The age old issue operators see the world over is how members quickly lose interest if they don’t see results! The team at OPS puts science at the heart of their onboarding program and uses hyper-personalized results and readings to prescribe the best workouts to do, integrating iFIT.
- The omnichannel solution from iFIT allows OPS to have multiple touch points with members whether they are training in or out of the club, which is testament to a profound quote from Jeff…. “The club of today is a club without walls.”
- All this combined presents a marketer’s dream as Tom describes. iFIT’s gamification qualities impact the desires and motivations of today’s consumer.
Dr. Jason Russell
Founder/Executive Director of Sports Medicine of OPS
Senior VP iFIT Health & Fitness | Managing Director Freemotion
VP Strategic accounts and Digital Content Freemotion
Executive Chairman ROR Partners
For more information, please contact Becca at AIM Content Marketing and PR at +44 (0)7342 075843 or via email@example.com.
ABOUT FREEMOTION FITNESS
Founded in 1999, Freemotion is a global pioneer in fitness equipment and technology, introducing the world to cable-based strength training, the Incline Trainer, and the first road-simulating indoor bike. Believing in what’s next, Freemotion is now leading the way in interactive, personalized connected fitness with the 22 SERIES cardio line powered by iFIT, while reinventing small group training for the new fitness age with FUSION Team Training. Learn more at FreemotionFitness.com.
ABOUT iFIT HEALTH & FITNESS
iFIT Health & Fitness is a global health and fitness technology company that provides unmatched fitness experiences and solutions to its growing community of millions of engaged members across 120 countries. iFIT’s industry-leading brands – NordicTrack®, ProForm® and Freemotion® – are powered by the iFIT integrated health and fitness platform, which seamlessly connects the company’s proprietary software, experiential content and interactive hardware. Based in Logan, Utah, with offices in Paris, Shanghai, Melbourne, Manchester and more, the company offers immersive, adaptive, personalized workout experiences for every fitness level and interest. iFIT delivers these patented interactive experiences through an extensive offering of live and on-demand content across a full range of fitness modalities. The Company holds more than 400 active and pending patents. Learn more at iFIT.com.
Powered by iFIT, the 22 SERIES keeps users engaged with vivid imagery, motivational coaching, and auto-adjusting technology that delivers an immersive and interactive cardio experience.